Work with an innovative company in the Oklahoma City area as a Deburr Operator. You will Remove burrs and excess material from machined and/or sheet metal parts to within specified tolerances. If you have previous experience in this field apply with us at Volt now!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret written work order instructions, specifications, drawings, and blueprints to determine appropriate tool requirements to perform deburr operations.
- Remove sharp edges and excess material from machined and/or sheet metal parts, to within the required tolerances as given on work order instructions and specifications.
- Reference work orders to verify correct quantities of parts are received, deburred, and subsequently forwarded to the next operation.
- Use a variety of precision measuring instruments and tools to inspect deburr work performed; ensuring proper tolerances are maintained.
- Set up, operate, and perform daily preventive maintenance of all machinery and equipment used in the department.
- Comply with all company rules, policies, and procedures. Work and behave safely by following all safety rules and regulations.