Do you have a Keen Eye for Quality?
ResourceMFG is Hiring a CMM Programmer.
- Demonstrates ongoing safety 1st commitment through:
- 100% use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- compliance with safety rules and procedures
- practices caution and diligence in performing duties to ensure ongoing safety of self and others
- Reviews and understands manufacturing specifications to verify conformance and manufacturing capability.
- Performs CMM Programming using PCDMIS and CAD++ for new program launches
- Completes dimensional inspections utilizing gaging equipment such as CMM, comparator, micrometer, caliper, indicator, etc.
- Conducts density, moisture content, force, and other specialized testing as required
- Performs gage and instrument calibration
- Creates and maintains documentation for in-process, final, and source inspections
- Helps create, revise, and submit PPAP Documentation (i.e. PSW, Control Plans, GR&R, PFMEA, Process Flow Diagrams, Dimensional Layouts, Test Reports, etc.)
- Participates in quality problem solving activity to determine root cause issues and apply effective corrective and preventive actions
- Proactively provides suggestions on improvements to aid in the performance of duties and the operation as a whole
Critical Success Factors:
- Strong Commitment to Safety
- Highly dependable
- “Can Do” Attitude
- Team Player
- Embraces Continuous Improvement and being part of the solution
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years tooling experience with injection molding
- Good understanding of blueprints required
- Welding proficiency and knowledge of metal cutting tools required
- Working knowledge of hot runner systems required
- Prior experience in the safe operation of overhead cranes, fork trucks, and machine shop equipment required