CNC Mill Operator Entry level position for energetic and driven person wishing to learn and grow with a large manufacturing firm. Great opportunity for someone with good attention to detail, mechanical aptitude, and desire to learn a highly demanded skill set.
- CNC Vertical Mill operator -
1 year minimum direct experience.
- High proficiency in math: trigonometry, decimals, conversions, etc.
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions. Must maintain focus & attention.
- Ability to learn work with tight tolerances +-.001” on high volume production scale
- Ability to work with small parts, ie. size of parts that fit in the palm of your hand
- Ability to learn setup 3 & 4-axis vertical CNC mills for new production runs, change tools, comp work and tool offsets
- Learn to work with Haas machines and/or Fanuc controls
- Learn to deburr parts, saw/prep raw materials, etc. Responsibilities:
- Maintain on-time deliveries for all jobs in production
- Maintain quality control procedures and promote 5S principles
- Maintain and promote ISO and/or certified quality standards
- Coordinate efforts with purchasing, assembly, & QC to move jobs through production workflow in a timely manner
Pay Rates DOE: $13-$14
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.