• Perform specific cleaning tasks determined by the Lead Sanitor following Master Sanitation Schedule frequencies, food safety inspections.
• Direct requests specific production/maintenance support cleanups through the Lead Sanitor for response.
• Cleaning tasks to include production equipment, floors, ceiling, walls within the production areas.
• Perform cleaning operations so as not to interfere with manufacturing operations, cross contamination of neighboring equipment, raw materials or stored product.
• This position is not responsible for disassembly/reassembly of production equipment machine parts relative to cleaning and sanitizing tasks.