MACHINE OPERATING: extruding and co-extruding machinery in order to produce a product
- Works with Supervisor, Lead Operators, and other Operators in the safe production of quality film while minimizing scrap and maximizing production rates.
- Completes quality checks as dictated by sampling plans.
- Reads all order paperwork thoroughly, ensuring that all special instructions are followed carefully.
- Carefully builds, labels and wraps pallets to meet customer expectations.
- Prepares cores, boxes and other commodities well ahead.
- Prepares for next shift as needed.
- Performs housekeeping duties as needed.
- Doffs, handles and weighs rolls safely and carefully making sure that no product damage occurs.
- Fills out all production paperwork neatly and correctly and turns it in on time.
- Makes machine adjustments as needed once trained.
- Assists in changeovers as needed once trained.
- Monitors raw materials and keeps adequate supply.
- Monitors process, noting any significant changes.
- Keeps up with scrap, weighing and reporting accurately.
Other duties as assigned.
**TEMP TO HIRE** PAY RAISE ONCE HIRED ON.
**BLOWN FILM EXPERIENCE A PLUS**
Apply online: www.resourcemfg.com
- Require lifting up to 40 pounds with frequent lifting and/or moving of objects
- Requires use of both hands with occasional repetitive hand movements. Visual acuity required for reading and computer work.
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stair climbing required with occasional reaching and squatting required.
- Requires 80% standing and/or walking and 20% sitting.
- Workweek includes three 12-hour shifts one week and four 12-hour shifts the next, resulting in 2-3 consecutive 12-hour work days, with 2-3 consecutive days off each week.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to Read a tape Measure
TECHNICAL SKILLS: **BLOWN FILM EXPERIENCE A PLUS**
** SLITTER experience is a plus**