Our clients mission is based on the words of its founder: “Serving Society with Superior Quality.” To fulfill this mission,our client has used the concept of “foundation” to demonstrate the sustained commitment of employees to provide its customers with world class products and services and to serve the communities where our client does business.
Packs off products as needed, keeps area clean and follows all safety and PPE directives
RESPONSIBILITIES: (additional duties as assigned)
Essential Responsibilities of the role-
• Must be able to pack products in one of three major classifications: Foam, Coatings Mills or Coatings Reactors
• Must be able to label products before and after packaging as needed
• Works with some direction from Supervisor or Lead
• Able to setup packaging area for one of three major classifications
• Must be able to fill containers to specified weight and expected quality standards
• Proper labeling of wash, left over bulk or non-conforming material
• Proper package preparation of material by using nitrogen to flush away contaminants in head space
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED:
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.