Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour
Hours: 2nd shift Monday-Thursday 4:45pm - 2:45 am
The press helper is responsible for assisting the Pressroom with handling all incoming and outgoing materials as needed, as well as assisting with press wash-ups.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Stage materials for all upcoming job per the production schedule.
• Flip and stage all loads coming off press that require a second pass for printing.
• Stage completed product in the designated staging areas.
• Remove trash and recycling from the pressroom as needed and coordinated the disposition with the ICS group.
• Assist in the press wash ups.
• Work effectively as a team player with peers and other departments to improve quality, performance and productivity.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept direction from management and peers.
• Maintain the press and surrounding area to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
• Operate and maintain the sheeter. Follow ticket instructions to successfully cut rolls into sheet form.
• MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Able to lift 75 pounds.
3. Able to work independently
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.