ResourceMFG is seeking a Maintenance Technician with Lead experience for a bakery production facility in Louisville!
Ideal candidates will have experience with bakery machinery/equipment.
Qualified candidates will required to do the following job duties:
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain bakery equipment both mechanical and electrically.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Makes recommendations for improvement, and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Preventative maintenance of bakery equipment from work orders and P.M. program.
- Communicate parts inventory tracking based on usage to Plant Engineer.
- Monitor machinery to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement..
1st shift 5am-5pm
- Must have a complete set of personal tools, electrical multi- meter, and tool box.
- Ability to troubleshoot 3 phase and motor control circuits.
- Experience in a related technical field or certificate or diploma from trade school in related field or three years’ experience in the maintenance of industrial/food manufacturing equipment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Electrical experience is highly preferred. Prior experience with bakery processing equipment and ovens preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical/mechanical systems
Apply today for immediate consideration. Walk in and apply for an immediate interview.