We have immediate openings for Injection Molding Set up Tech on 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift.
Pay - $20 and up depending on experience.
- Ability to set-up injection molding machine.
- Ability to troubleshoot engineering thermoplastic materials.
- Ability to perform basic machine maintenance on injection molding machines.
- Ability to communicate information to the operators.
- Ability to utilize information from the process sheets.
- Ability to perform finishing operations at the press.
- Ability to detect and diagnose surface defects of product, such as cracks, splay, sink, drag lines, blemishes, color variations, etc.
- Ability to sample new tools and communicate with Engineering, Tooling, and Quality personnel to assure objectives are met.
- Available to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Ability to document (Job Book) all processes related to the molding of a part that is repeatable and understandable.
Apply today for immediate consideration!