Receiving Inspector - PCB Manufacturing
ResourceMFG has an immediate temp to hire position for a Receiving Quality Inspector for a PCB manufacturer in Longmont.
As a Receiving Inspector, you will be responsible for measuring the electrical value of components through a CMM machine and X-ray machine. Will train on how to use the machines, but ideal candidate will have previous experience in a machine shop or manufacturing receiving inspection.
- Will be trained on CMM and Xray machine
- Must know how to use micrometers
- Recording quality results
- Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process
- Experience in electronic manufacturing along with mechanical inspection preferred but not necessary
- Highly quality oriented
- Knowledge of customers specifications
- Must have excellent communication; reading, writing, speaking in English
- Must have proof of High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to meet client's specific hiring criteria.
Pay - $17-21/hr
Shift - Monday - Friday 7 am - 3:30 pm
Apply today for immediate consideration!