Pay Rate: $16.80 + per hour DOE
Shift: 1st shift Monday-Thursday 4:45 am - 2:45 pm
• Operate paramount printing and packaging machines to produce high quality products according to customer specifications.
• Control the flow of material received
• Assist quality assurance by recognizing and correcting product defects that occur on the line
• Maintain focus on the running pace of the machine as well as the workflow to print world-class designs
• High school diploma or GED required.
• High attention to detail with the ability to respond to changing conditions
• Basic math and computer skills with the ability to sequentially number
• Ability to understand, speak and read English
Meet physical requirements:
1. Stand or sit for long periods of time
2. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds 3. Good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination 4. Good vision with the ability to distinguish color
• Computer experience
• Printing or graphics experience
• Manufacturing experience with mechanical ability