Quality Tech needed for an Injection Molding company. Must have previous experience with QC, preferably with injection molding.
Shift - Monday – Friday, possible overtime on the weekends.
Pay starts at $16 and up depending on your experience.
- Coordinate First Article mold approvals and tool revisions.
- Develop inspection plans for each production part.
- Develop cosmetic approval and support documentation on First Articles.
- Provide SPC and SQC expertise that is needed to satisfy requirements set by our Customers.
- Coordinate calibration efforts of all inspection equipment.
- Perform Customer specific quality testing, if required.
- Design, develop and oversee inspection-gauging equipment.
- Provide technical support for the Quality Assurance Department.
- Knowledge of PC-DMIS programming.
- Basic knowledge of Plastic Injection Molding.
- Ability to read and understand complex blueprints.
- Understanding of geometric tolerancing (ANSI Y14.5)
- Knowledge of Metrology and Calibration techniques (MIL-STD 45662).
- Knowledge and understanding of SPC and SQC tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of computer databases, spreadsheets, SPC/SQC software and CAD/CAM systems.
- An understanding of mold qualification, process validation, and part approval processes.
- Ability to plan for quality measurement, monitoring, and record retention.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply today for immediate consideration!