Resource MFG has partnered with a local Boulder company for a Production Technician!
Seeking an experience production technician to work in a team environment, while testing and calibrating electronic, mechanical, and optical sub-assemblies and equipment while troubleshooting and providing technical assistance to other team members.
- Perform alignment and calibration of assigned instruments
- Use logical troubleshooting techniques to troubleshoot and repair assigned instruments
- Program and trouble shoot PCB Assemblies
- Provide technical support to assemblers in problem solving
- Perform routine equipment setup and preventative maintenance
Hours are Monday -Friday day shift
Pay Rate is $23.00
- Associates degree in Electronics (two year vocational education) or equivalent is required.
- Six months of related experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Able to read and follow written, graphic and pictorial procedures.
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
- must be able to read analog circuit schematic diagrams
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, several times a day
This is a temp to hire position. Apply today for immediate consideration!