Machine Maintenance Lead - Manufacturing
Manufacturing Maintenance Lead Needed - Machine Maintenance Experience required.
This is a 1st shift position Monday thru Friday and be available to work over-time as needed to support plant operations.
Pay - $26- 36/hr based on experience.
- Work directly with Production Supervisors and Managers on a daily basis to improve process capabilities, repeatability and solve immediate manufacturing problems. Such problems could include machine breakdowns, machine repeatability issues, machine takt time issues, manufacturing systems problems, electrical or other maintenance problems, etc. Improve machine uptime.
- Lead the Technical Maintenance team to drive improved overall maintenance and troubleshooting skills and abilities.
- Grow and develop team members to increase technical skills, focusing on technical growth and excellence of all team members.
- Drive Continuous Improvement projects to improve the operational efficiency and productivity of the manufacturing facility through improvement of maintenance processes.
- Drive 5S excellence in the maintenance area and within the operations.
- Improve Preventive Maintenance program assuring that all PM orders are detailed to manufacturers' specifications, completed thoroughly, on time and updated.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in a Supervisory or Management role.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience maintaining and repairing plastic injection molding presses.
- Electrical license and/or 5+ years of experience in manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Solid Mechanical and Electrical ability.
- Able to read blueprints, drawings, electrical schematics, perform electrical wiring, troubleshoot programmable logic controllers.
- Must be able to keep accurate logs and use a computerized maintenance management system.
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment with experience implementing 5S is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage technical maintenance resources.
- Excellent mechanical ability, safety and quality conscious.