ResourceMFG is looking for Production Planner to join a great company in the Port of Catoosa.
This company offers tremendous room for graowth and advancement.
Monday-Friday 8 am- 5 pm
• Actively supports the Company’s commitment to safety and its Core Values.
• Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
• Perform tasks required to develop and maintain schedules for a portion of a project. Includes collecting actual and quantities installed per schedules, assess progress data supplied by others, and visual inspections.
• Support supervision through preparation and maintenance of forecasts and schedules. May draft construction network diagrams for specific areas.
• Develop detailed engineering and construction schedules with construction management. May assemble data from a variety of sources including A/E, client engineering, other contractors and the like.
• Supervise updating of construction forecast to reflect most current plans and requirements.
• Interface with other construction departments to provide scheduling data for items such as subcontract change requests, bid comparisons, new work item estimates and resolution of potential work schedule problems.
• May provide supervision and on-the-job training to clerical and entry level professional personnel assigned to area of responsibility.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
Apply today for immmediate consideration!