Salt Lake City, UT
The Material Handler supports Production by moving, transferring and pulling orders needed to support Production. The Material Handler performs inventory transactions in Oracle and delivers products to production to complete work orders.
Shift: Rotating 12 hour shift 6:00 am-6:30 pm or 6:00 pm-6:30 am.
Pay: $13.50-$14.50 depending on experience
- Staging materials in designated areas
- Maintain organization of materials
- Operate Sit-down forklift, walkie rider, order selector, pallet jack as needed
- Pick and pull from warehouse or Kanban areas
- Weigh, Verify, Stock returns from production back to warehouse or Kanban locations
- When pulling for any location verify that Part, Lot, QTY and location are correct
- Perform label control to ensure that all information is correct
- New on-site gym
- 12 hour schedule lets you work 15 days out of the month. Easy to take vacation
- Close to I-15 and Redwood Rd.
- Must be able to read, write, perform basic calculations, and navigate through complex computer programs accurately
- HS Diploma or GED
- Must have open availability and able to work 12 Hour rotating schedule
- Sit-down Forklift experience required