ResourceMFG has an immediate opportunity for a Machine Operator in the Albuquerque, NM area. This is a full time Machine Operator job with advancement potential. There are medical benefits and paid time off available when hiring requirements are met.
Duties will include:
• Perform top quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Use the proper hand tools and equipment to assemble or manufacture the product.
• Ensure standard operating procedures and processes are followed accurately.
• Ensure quality standards are met for the manufactured product.
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
Role Overview: The Machine Operator/Molder supports the timely and accurate Manufacturing of components and finished goods.
• Machine Operation
• Ability to perform basic mathematical equations, read, and understand measurements
• Able to work 12 hour shifts, day or night
• Ability to read & understand part, component and job instructions
• Ability to create and maintain record retention and retrieval systems appropriate for position.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
• Years of experience in related field: 1-3.
• Must be able to lift 40lbs. Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including: standing, walking, pushing/pulling, and lifting.
• Verification of High school diploma or equivalent required.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.