We have immediate temp to hire Shop Tech positions for a manufacturer of wellhead equipment used in the oil industry!
1st shift - Monday - Friday 6 am - 6 pm - overtime on Saturdays.
You will be responsible for making repairs to customer property including valves, wellheads, spools, chokes, actuators, and other surface wellhead equipment as required.
- Assembling and breaking down of new or used equipment
- Inspecting, repairing, testing equipment.
- Reading and interpreting blue prints and drawings.
- Executing general shop maintenance: storage, shop and equipment clean-up, shipping/receiving.
- Cleaning, Disassembly, Pressure washing, Reassembly, Testing, Greasing and painting of Wellhead and Frac equipment.
- Shop duties include any necessary upkeep of all hand and power tools. This also includes housekeeping of work areas
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures, ability to write route reports and correspondence
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, fraction, percentages, area circumference and volume
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situation where only limited standardization exist
- Experienced with using grinders, hand tools, pnuematic tools, Ability to determine the correct equipment and tools needed to do a job correctly.
- High school Diploma or related work experience
- Forklift experience/certified
- Must have current drivers license with clean MVR
- Must be able to operate, handle, and lift shop equipment and tools and products up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Pay - $16-20/hr based on experience
Apply today for immediate consideration!