Immediate Opening for a Machine Operator position for a plastics manufacturer in Liberty, NC
Position is 1st shift 6am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday
Pay is $12.00/hr
Responsible for the safe operation of forming machines and related equipment involved in the production of plastic formed parts, ensuring the quality in finished product being delivered to our customers. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned:
1. Responsible for the quality of the product created on thermoforming machines they operate during their shift.
2. Must know Computer Designs Quality Policy and be familiar with all QOP's and Work Instructions relevant to Manufacturing and Thermoforming Operators.
3. Responsible for the safe, accurate, and expeditious tooling change-overs in thermoforming machines
4. Responsible for the loading or creation of job programs for each individual tool.
5. Responsible for the accurate and expeditious set-up of jobs in thermoforming machines.
6. Responsible for setting up and using process scanners and / or closed-loop on all jobs where this technology is available.
7. Must have an understanding of and practice Basic Lean Manufacturing Principles.
8. Must have an understanding of and practice basic tooling repairs. This will include but not be limited to: Plug subtraction and addition, mold polishing, basic die maintenance and die liner adjustment.
9. Must accurately measure product with Micrometers, gage fixtures and other gages or parts.
10. Responsible for the inspection of the part to the print.
11. Visually inspects product for conformance to standards, to ensure only acceptable product is released to the customers.
12. Ensure product is properly packaged for shipment or secondary operations
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.