CNC Programming Technician
Oklahoma City, OK
ResourceMFG is looking for a CNC Programming Technician for a great company in Oklahoma City!
This company has amazing benefits and pays well.
Essential Job Functions:
- Writes CNC programs, creates tool sheets and other supporting documents Implements new tooling technologies and selects tooling to machine part per specifications
- Assists with implementing process improvement strategies designed to reduce scrap, cycle time and operating costs Develop and implement new tooling technologies
- Maintains all CNC programs and tool sheets
- Works with machine shop supervisors and schedulers on proper use of equipment to help maximize efficiency.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health and Environmental Safety team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ minimum experience in CNC Machining required 1 year CNC Programming experience preferred Vocational or Technical training in CNC Machining preferred
- CAD/CAM Software (MasterCam/Solidworks) coursework/certification preferred
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Project management Knowledge of mechanical operations
- Understanding of tooling nomenclature Knowledge of G-Code programming
- Must have computer and technological skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
Apply today for immediate consideration. Text us at 405-632-0777 once app is complete!