We are seeking experienced MIG/STICK Code welders for a manufacturer in the oil and gas production industry in Norman.
Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years of recent welding experience.
You will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Plans, lays out, assembles, installs metal parts, equipment, and products according to company specifications and blue prints.
- Operate a variety of power tools including, but not limited to saws, grinders, drills, welders, and overhead cranes.
- Must be able to comply with company safety policies, keep work area clean, and possess the ability to perform each essential duty satisfactory
1st shift - pay based on experience - starts at $19/hr, will go higher based on experience.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Must have experience fitting and welding pressurized vessel/pipe
- Must have Mig and Stick welding experience.
- Must have the ability to short arc, spray arc, and use a torch proficiently
- Able to set up, adjust, and maintain welding equipment such as electric arc welders, and gas welders
- The ability to read and independently work from plans, sketches, diagrams, and blue prints
- Must be able to pass a 3G plate test and 6G pipe welding test.
- Must live in Oklahoma, no relocation packages available.
- Must be able to pass client's specific hiring criteria.
Apply today for immediate consideration. Text us when your app is complete to get scheduled in for an interview at 405-632-0777!