We have an immediate temp to hire opening for an Industrial Maintenance Technician for a manufacturing facility in Yukon!
Qualified candidates will be have recent experience in maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and productions machines and equipment.
- Make mechanical or electrical adjustments
- Must understand, trouble-shoot and repair 3-phase electrical systems
- Must be able to use a Mig Welder, Plasma Cutter and Cutting torch
- Much be capable of using shop equipment such as mill, lathe and drill press
- Preform changeovers on some extruders and peripheral equipment
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Record maintenance, problems, and repairs in online system
- Clean work area to ensure a safe and productive environment
- Seek assistance of more experience technician for difficult and complex jobs
Shift - 1st shift 6:30a-2:30p or 3rd shift 10:30p-7:00a
Pay - $21-23/hr based on experience + differential
- Technical training in mechanical systems, PLC or industrial electrical systems.
- Minimum 3 years Maintenance experience in a high volume, automated manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate ability to read, understand and follow safety information, operating instructions, blueprints, schematics and procedure.
- Able to work Monday - Friday with possible Saturday overtime as needed.
- Able to work 1st shift 6:30a-2:30p or 3rd shift 10:30p-7:00a
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Apply today for immediate consideration or walk in and apply for an interview Monday - Friday 9 am - 3 pm!