Production Forklift Operator
ResourceMFG is now hiring Forklift Drivers!
All Shifts available!
- Prior experience with a Toyota Propane Sit down Forklift.
- Confirm every load is correct by matching the pallet tags against the pick ticket.
- Pull orders and load trailers as assigned and ensure all trucks are loaded within the specified time frame.
- Receive inbound shipments, returns from customer and stock transfers.
- Rack finished goods from production and record the movements.
- Rotate inventory by Production Date Code.
- Perform the forklift inspection on a daily basis and report any problems to the supervisor.
- Ensure daily production count is accurate
- Ensure that partial pallets are stacked, stowed, and pallet slips are accurate.
- Sort, stack and put away the returned pallets from carriers.
- Perform month end physical inventory and cycle counts as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse up to including empty trashcans.
- Replenish Liquid Propane Gas tanks.
- Operate the forklift in strict compliance with the safety rules.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
ResourceMFG offers weekly pay, immediate benefits, and paid holiday/vacation!
Join our team today!
- Plain white T-Shirt (no buttons, designs, zippers)
- Blue/black work pants (no jeans, sweat-pants, etc)
- Steel-toed boots
- PPE provided by onsite
- Flexible schedule
- Min. of 6 months previous exp. required
- GED/Diploma equivalent
- Ability to stand duration of shift
- Ability to frequently lift 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to understand written and oral direction
- Overtime required during peak season