EXPERIENCED Quality Control Tech Needed!
The quality control tech is responsible for testing/inspecting products and comply/evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain the quality and reliability of the products.
- Position will train on 1st shift for 2 weeks, then begin on 2nd shift
- Performs periodic weight checks from the production lines to insure proper weight standards are being achieved.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and chemical characteristics.
- Prepares and sets up daily taste tests of product produced on the line.
- Upon delivery of product, will inspect and tests raw materials.
- Dried ingredients--which are a raw material used in our product (carrots, green beans, corn and leeks)--must be inspected for foreign matter prior to being released for production.
- Will visually inspect "on hold" product.
- Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures. Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics. Prepares data or enters data into computer for analysis
- Wash dishes and other kitchenware and put them away
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Join our team today!