1st Shift Maintenance Mechanics Needed!!!
7 AM - 3:30 PM
- Remove, assemble and install industrial parts/equipment/machinery.
- Perform modifications to equipment and machinery.
- Maintain optimal performance and production efficiencies.
- Repair breakdowns in mechanical and electrical machinery.
- Place work orders for parts needed.
- Complete preventative maintenance.
- Check and perform scheduled and unscheduled repairs.
- Work with or within other departments.
- Maintain tools and keep them in good working order.
- Maintain inventory or assigned to maintain inventory standards.
- Follow manual instructions or contact machine manufacturer when problems arise.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
ResourceMFG offers weekly pay, immediate benefits, and paid holiday/vacation!
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
- 1 year technical school experience, or related experience in the field
- Ability to stand duration of shift
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to contact manufacturer if problem arises
- Ability to understand written and oral direction
- Computer skills
- Hand tool experience
- Must have own tools, a list will be provided after acceptance of position
- Blue or black work pants--NO jeans, sweat-pants, etc.
- Plain navy blue t-shirt--NO pockets, zippers, etc.
- Steel-toed boots
- PPE provided by on-site team