ASSEMBLER / CRATER NEEDED ASAP
1st shift: Mon-Thurs 6am-4:30pm. OT as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble parts into mechanical and/or electrical sub-assemblies.
- Prepare units for shipments by using radial arm saw, nail and staple gun, cleaning, performing final touch up operations, minor rework, adding accessories, and packing.
- May need to operate small hand tools and use fixtures to accomplish tasks. Responsible for producing a quality product in time allotted.
- May assemble in multiple lines which may include refrigeration assembly.
- Required Knowledge & Skills: Must be able to read basic blueprints and/or electrical schematics & follow written instruction.
- Must be able to operate various pieces of equipment such as, but not limited to banding tool, small hand tools, minor machines, radial arm saw, nail and staple gun, etc.
Education & Experience: A high school diploma or GED is required.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED REQUIRED
NON SMOKING FACILITY