Seeking all Assemblers! Automotive Production Facility in Belvidere, IL is hiring for B & C shift.
- Base Pay: $13.23
- Temp-to-hire Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Numerous of Bonuses available!
- Schedule: Wednesday - Saturday (1-2 Sunday's a month)
- Hours: 6:00PM - 4:30AM (10-12- Hour Shifts)
Schedule & Hours:
- Monday & Tuesday NIGHTS; 6:00PM - 4:30AM
- Friday & Saturday DAYS; 6:00AM - 4:30PM
- Must work 1-2 Sunday's a month & able to work up to 12 hours.
Assembly of internal door panel systems. Meeting hourly & daily productions with the utmost attention to detail & a high standard of quality.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Manual assembly operation in a work cell for door systems according to the production order.
- Responsible for meeting all procedures, job instructions and organization instructions in the work area (work stations, operator process sheet, quality control plans, etc.).
- Work together as a team within your department
- Report any issues in the assembly processes and components/sub-assemblies/final-assemblies to supervisor.
- Continuous improvement of processes in the production area.
- Ensure cleanliness and keep the production are in order
- Must have a good attendance record
- Able to consistently stand, bend, reach, grip and use both hands at work stations for the duration of the shifts. (10-12 hour shifts).
- Must be able to lift up to 20-40lbs. (not repetitive)
- Flexible to accommodate a shift of 10-12 hours and short notice mandatory overtime when needed.
- Able to follow verbal and written work station instructions
- Comfortable with repetitive work station tasks. (Assembly Production)
Apply Now with ResourceMFG!