Electronic manufacturing company in Sandy is looking for an experienced Electronic Technician to add to their team. Looking for people who are willing to work lots of overtime.
- Pay: $17.00 per hour depending on experience
- Shift: 4:00pm-2:30am Monday-Thursday plus Overtime
- An Electronic Technician will be working with Oscilliscopes, Metron, DDM and Flukes measuring tools
- Electronic Technician is assembling and Soldering small parts for final product Reading reading and understanding blue prints and instructions
- The Electronic Technician Testing final product and looking for any errors that need to be diagnosed