Under the direction of the Supervisor and Lead Hand, Blending Operators mix all dispensed materials following the mixing procedure set out in the work order (Master Ingredient List/Master Manufacturing Document), ensuring SOP, GMP and Safety policies are observed while taking into consideration the company’s commitment to sustainability (people, the planet, and profit) in the planning and implementation of all actions related to the area of responsibility.
• Competently operate blending machine, power sieve, fitzmill and walkie stacker individually as well as within a team environment
• Read and follow the work order (MIL/MMD) prior to production of a new blend and set up machines
• Match all labels with the work order and ensure the correct materials to be mixed
• Perform the pre-production check
• Set up the power sieve equipped with the proper size of mesh screen as set out in the mixing procedure
• Load all dispensed materials onto the power sieve and screen them into the blending machine. Pre-mixing some of the materials may be required.
• Unload the blended powder into to 55 gallon barrels and deliver to a warehouse for storage
• Cleaning and orderly maintenance of the blending room, blending machine, power sieve and other equipment and training sessions
• Must be able to work well in a team environment
• Preference for someone mechanically inclined
• Previous manufacturing experience and knowledge of Blending/Dispensing processes
• Experience operating power jack and walkie stacker an asset
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.