LOGISTICS MATERIAL HANDLER
Pay: $15/hr; depending on the workload, overtime will be required.
- Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
- Reads Bill of Material or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials needed to be prepared for shipment.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
- Secures lifting attachments to units/ bundles and conveys load to destination or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Loads trucks with industrial fork truck; stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
- Must have computer skills to cross-train in all areas of the shipping and warehouse departments.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment.
- Assembles crates to contain products.
- Operates industrial truck or overhead cranes to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- A valid Oklahoma driver’s license is preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs with or without accommodations.