Do you like working in very fast-paced environments? Do you have warehouse experience and have good attention to detail?
Position: Warehouse Fulfillment Associate (Temp-to-Hire position)
Hours: 2:00pm-10:30pm Monday-Friday (OT is minimal)
Pay Rate- $15.00 per hour
This is a Fortune 500 Company with a very fast-paced warehouse environment where you will get your steps in daily. To work as a fulfillment associate, you will need to be physically dexterous, with an ability to lift up to 40 lbs of weight, and have it in you to stand or walk for up to 8 hours a day. Yes, the job is hardly easy but it provides great insight into what warehousing and shipment work is all about, in one of the giant retailers of the world.
Job Description Our Warehouse personnel provide the highest levels of customer service by performing all shipping and receiving activity for the Branch ensuring the customer receives the correct products in a timely manner. They are also responsible for stocking and properly maintaining merchandise – an important role in our process of keeping industry in motion. We offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
• Provide excellent customer service that will enhance relationships and lead to ongoing sales
• Match packing slips to inventory items received
• Record items in computer system • Prepare items for delivery to customer
• May process counter sales
• Maintain a clean warehouse • Restock shelves when new inventory arrives
• Prepare customer returns for shipment
• Perform job with accuracy and speed
• RF scan gun usage Qualifications:
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
• Ability to multitask and manage time well
• Previous warehouse experience
• Requires physical dexterity