Reports to: Plant 4 Supervisor
Direct Reports: None Position Summary: Receive incoming finished sealed product to be packaged into boxes and then sealed, stacked, and transported.
Responsibilities: 1. Coordinate with Plant 4 Supervisors on the amount of product being produced.
2. Stage pallets into packaging area.
3. Receiving incoming packaged product.
4. Fold open boxes and place product inside.
5. Operate tape sealing machine to seal boxes.
6. Stack boxes onto pallet.
7. Transport pallets to allow Order Picker to place into Coolers.
8. Clean and maintain facility. SQF & HARPC
• Maintain a high level of Food Safety and Product Quality through the cleaning of the Plant 4 facility.
• Prevent cross contamination through proper cleaning and sanitation of equipment. SOPs & SSOPs Reading List:
• GDS Absence of Key Staff: Plant 4 Supervisor
PPE required for position: 1. Work boots – waterproof, slip resistant
3. Beard Net (if hair is present)
8. Vinyl Gloves
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.