Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Oak Park, MI
Shift: 2nd (3pm-11pm)
Seeking an electrical maintenance technician to perform maintenance work that focuses on electrical work but also includes: hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical repairs, rebuilds and installation. The job also requires other routine activities such as preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of plant equipment to ensure that it is in capable working order.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance tasks.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Must have experience with Allen Bradley PLC’s (RSLogix 5, 500, 5000)
- Must be able to diagnose and repair/replace AC and DC drives, motors, starters, sensors, push buttons, etc.
- Repair, replace, adjust and align machine components such as hydraulic pumps, gearboxes, electric motors, etc.
- Dismantle devices and equipment to gain access and remove parts using hoists, cranes and power tools
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic and pneumatic schematics a plus.
- Welding/Fabricating is a plus
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools