ResourceMFG has a 1st shift opening for a Test Operator for a PCB manufacturer in Longmont.
As a test operator, you will be responsible for testing PCB's for a pass/fail result and will have at least 1 yrs. experience.
- Read work instructions and enter yield/troubleshoot data for all tested products.
- Comply with Company standards: ESD, IPC-A-610, Work Instructions, and ISO policies, among others.
- Ability to perform daily and weekly Preventative Maintenance as required, entering results into a maintenance log.
- Effectively utilize Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
Pay - $14-15/hr
Shift - 1st Shift - 7am - 3:30 pm - Monday - Friday
- Analytical/problem solving capability.
- Must be a team player and highly motivated.
- Ability to prioritize and perform high level serial tasking.
- Basic knowledge of Test Station operation and maintenance.
- Knowledge and use of personal computers.
- Pass IPC-A-610 modules 1 & 2 tests of workmanship standards.
- Knowledge of IPC-DVD-64C component identification.
- Must be able to provide proof of high school diploma or GED.
Apply today for immediate consideration or submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !