ResourceMFG is seeking a Sr. Repair Technician for a top client in Tullahoma, TN.
Monday-Friday with every other Friday off-must be able to OT as needed.
Performs testing, repair and maintenance activities to equipment at field sites. Operates all electronic test equipment performing complex tests, troubleshooting and repairs of subassemblies per complete and incomplete test procedures. Works in a Depot shop environment on Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s), subassemblies, and other individual parts as required. This position typically works under general supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reads and interprets complex schematics, part/wire lists, test procedures, engineering manuals, work orders, customer specifications
• Diagnoses, locates, troubleshoots malfunction, and repairs as needed
• Sets up and operates electronic test equipment to perform complex operational, functional and environmental tests on assemblies and sub-assemblies
• Participates in the prevention, detection, and treatment phases of corrosion control, maintains tools, equipment, supplies and kits for adequacy and availability to accomplish the necessary site maintenance
• Assists other site technicians in solving unusual problems in the hardware and electronic systems as required
• Performs housekeeping services of all system equipment and associated grounds
• Builds cable assemblies and PCB’s as required
• Identifies and analyzes equipment malfunctions and utilizes various maintenance and repair manuals, test equipment, wiring diagrams, schematics, electronics devices and electrical equipment, to rework, repair and maintain equipment
• Performs technical and semi-technical tasks not always electronic in nature
• Maintains appropriate records and documentation in accordance with contractual requirements
• Performs transportation of personnel, equipment, supplies, and spare parts between the various equipment locations
• Provides feedback to supervision and planning on time restraints and productivity goals set by management
• Possesses ability to understand verbal instructions to rework, repairs, and test, troubleshoot and maintain equipment and PCB’s
• Performs other related duties as required
Minimum Job Requirements: