Resource MFG is hiring for 6 Warehouse associates for shipping/receiving department.
- Pay: $12/hr.
- Hours: 1st shift:
- 1st week hours: 10am-6:30pm
- After 1st week: 7:30am- 4:00pm
This is temporary role with possibility of temp to hire- based on performance, attitude and attendance.
- Verify incoming vendor shipments and ensure items are entered into inventory.
- Able to use basic processes of inspection/examination procedure to ensure no defects.
- Load material on and off skids, pallets, trucks, and containers.
- Support put-away function of finished goods to inventory locations
- Count, record data, apply tags, and labels.
- Print warehouse orders and pick items for outbound shipping.
- Prepare boxes and package orders in accordance to customer specifications.
- Manifest and weigh UPS/FedEx packages using carrier software
- Assist with scheduling carrier for pick-ups and completing proper bill of lading forms.
- Assist with daily inventory counts to ensure accuracy of stock
- Assist with processing customer returns into inventory and notifying Customer Service.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to lift up to 40lbs. and be able to stand and walk for long periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
- Willingness to grow within the company and seek new opportunities.
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Free Online Training