This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
CROWN CORK & SEAL The leader in metal packaging technology with operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people. ELECTRICIAN You will:...
CROWN CORK & SEAL The leader in metal packaging technology with operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people. ELECTRICIAN
• Troubleshoot problems in programmable controllers.
• Replace inoperable sections of PLC's (Programmable Logic Controller) Allen Bradley, Siemens, Sencon, Midicon.
• Install, maintain, or repair equipment for the generation, distribution, or utilization of electrical energy in a manufacturing environment.
• Locate and diagnose trouble in electrical systems or equipment working from blue prints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications.
• Work standard computations related to load requirements of wiring/and or electrical equipment.
• Uses a variety of electrician's tools including measuring and testing instruments.
• Follow standard operating and safety procedures.
• Keeps Production Supervisor/Manager informed of operational status of equipment
• Keeps work area safe, clean, and organized • Maintain good attendanceApply Now More Info
Base Pay: Regular
Now Hiring for Quality Position! Responsibilities: • Write, read and follow SOP’s, conduct required auditing and inspection...
Now Hiring for Quality Position!
• Write, read and follow SOP’s, conduct required auditing and inspection to QC standards.
• Perform various levels of inspection: incoming receiving, in-process manufacturing, finished goods process and load verification audits.
• Input data pertinent to quality database systems for capturing, analyzing, and providing timely and accurate reporting and corrective actions.
• Determine from blueprint and specifications the dimensions, finishes, processes and methods of inspection
• Visually examine material or product for surface defects such as holes, mix material, creasing, cracks, pits, discoloration, dimensions, foam dents, foam-voids, delaminating, waviness and flatness.
• Partner with production supervisors and team-leads to train production operators on proper manufacturing of products to required quality standard.
• Train associates
• Prepares CAR notices and disposition noting deviations from specifications on processes or quality.
• Evaluate and create non-conformance material and reports.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Participation in weekly quality inspection and auditing sessions.
• Participate in Yellow Lean projects effectively using tool-set and methodology.
• Ability to effectively facilitate Kaizen events on manufacturing floor with crosses functional teams.
• Learn to operator various production equipment such as vacuum table, saws, convoluters, laminators, carousel, and roll pack.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 9.50 per HOUR
Now Hiring for General Production Operators! Job Duties: Be responsible for performing operations as assigned by Production Coordinator&nbs...
Now Hiring for General Production Operators!
What You Will Love About Us:
Base Pay: 9.50 per HOUR
Now hiring for a General Production Operator! Job Duties: • Be responsible for performing operations as assigned by Production Coordina...
Now hiring for a General Production Operator!
• Be responsible for performing operations as assigned by Production Coordinator Responsibilities include:
• Packaging of sheeting using wrapping equipment
• Printing and applying labels as required
• Using forklift to stack and move raw material, finished product, and rework product
• Operating sheeting line equipment as required
• Keeping materials supplied to feeders
• Using the slitting equipment to produce narrow width sheeting or convert salvage sheeting
• Utilizing good documentation practices to complete required documents
• Successfully completing all tasks as assigned by Production CoordinatorApply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.