Now hiring for a General Production Operator!
• Be responsible for performing operations as assigned by Production Coordinator Responsibilities include:
• Packaging of sheeting using wrapping equipment
• Printing and applying labels as required
• Using forklift to stack and move raw material, finished product, and rework product
• Operating sheeting line equipment as required
• Keeping materials supplied to feeders
• Using the slitting equipment to produce narrow width sheeting or convert salvage sheeting
• Utilizing good documentation practices to complete required documents
• Successfully completing all tasks as assigned by Production Coordinator
• Have verifiable High School diploma or GED
• At least 6 months consecutive experience in manufacturing environment
What You Will Love About Us:
• We offer Learning In-Demand skills on your own schedule
• Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental and vision
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.