RMFG is looking for experienced structural welders that are certified to AWS. You will be responsible for various types weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in assigned welding techniques.
- Interpretation of blue prints, including weld requirements.
- Knowledge of wire and filler materials applications for various steel alloys, and some exotic materials.
- Conventional measuring instruments.
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- MIG Welding
- Must understand heat requirements, amperages, voltages, pre-heats, inter-pass temperatures and post heat requirements.
- Able to layout, burn, and prepare plate for installation .
- Familiar with filler wire controls, filler wire selection and acceptable weld preparation techniques.
- Have working knowledge of weld procedural requirements, special requirements and safety requirements for the accomplishment of tasks.
- Able to perform grinding and joint preparation for NDE and inspection process and be proficient in carbon arc gouging.
- Prompt and dependable attendance