Local advertisement print warehouse looking for Sit Down forklift operators to set up mail sorting machines and palatalize finish product for shipping.
- Moves material within and from the warehouse to the production area, and returns finished products to the shipping area.
- Works closely with machine leads and site supervision to manage raw materials, to insure continuous production of finished products.
- Interprets work orders and performs appropriate duties to support production machine changeovers.
- Unloads trucks of raw materials and loads recycling material on trucks in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.Performs good housekeeping techniques at the job site areas, properly handling paper waste and debris, and the removal of all potential safety hazards from the general area.
- Moves all materials within production area and locates copy.Produces in/out reports and completes Problem Material Reports.
- Removes pallets, strapping and packing materials, and moves recycle materials to recycle area.
- Maintains facility by applying Environmental Health & Safety and Good Housekeeping Standards as needed.
- Receives and stores all postal equipment until needed by production.
- Weighs, as required, and places in proper location all finished products following company/department guidelines.
- As required by USPS, completes accurately all required paperwork, to ensure proper loads prior to dispatching trucks.
- Must have sit-down forklift experience
- Machine operating experience a plus
- Must have a clean MVR
- Able to work in a Warehouse environment
- Must have good reliability
- knowledge and use of pallet jack is a plus
- needs to be able to multi-task
- must be quick on the feet
- Must be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds on a routine basis; Bending, stooping, climbing