This position will be responsible for preparing and recording accounting journal entries (standard, correcting and reoccurring) as needed. Additional responsibilities include conducting account reconciliation’s to maintain an up-to-date status, communicating with analysts at various businesses to resolve issues, inter-company back charge invoicing, and allocation, assessment and distribution system setups.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field and 2 to 5 years of experience or a special combination of education and experience, and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Access)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to read, write, and analyze business reports and correspondence
• Demonstrated ability to effectively present information one-on-one and in small group settings
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to statistically analyze and graphically communicate data
Requires thorough knowledge of:
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.