Quality Control Inspector II
Examine production documents to ensure that all assembly, inspecting, and testing steps were performed according to specifications.
- Examine all finished parts and verify accuracy to specifications outlined on engineering drawings and/or other engineering documents
- Perform material hardness testing
- Cross-train peers when necessary.
- Prepare required shipping documentation and certification papers for international shipments of packers, tools and parts.
- Process documentation by filing in appropriate filing area.
- Conducting in-line quality audits of the manufacturing process at different stages to achieve optimum quality within the limits of equipment capability.
- Maintain working knowledge of QMS documentation requirements.
- Pre-employment screenings
- Resume is required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Lifting requirement is 50 pounds
- Steel Toe Boots