Monday - Friday
shift: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm * Overtime required as needed*
*Inventory Experience is ideal. a sense of urgency is key, forklift experiences on a standing forklift are preferred*
Pay Rate: $15/hr. to start, plus an additional $1.00 after you receive Company provided forklift certification. Evening shift has a premium starting rate of $16/hr. plus an additional $1.00 after receiving Company provided forklift certification.
Job Description & Duties:
• Receive finished goods from company 2 and check with the STR for the entire division.
• Receive supplies for shipping/promo/office. Coordinate delivering/organizing items to designated place when requested and give notice to relevant personnel on the arrival of item.
• Good recordkeeping of all receiving related documents (Packing slips, Bill of Lading, Stock Transfer Record and etc.)
• Confirm all the received items are entered correctly in the system
• Restock picking bins from overstock as needed
• Put away skids from the receiving area into overstock or the picking bin
• Transfer all bins in Syspro accurately in real time
• Battery maintenance / Daily forklift inspection
• Face product in bins as needed
• Organize and maintain all picking aisles, clear empty skids
• Communicate to the inventory supervisor regarding discrepancies with inventory
• Follow and adhere to all given instructions including work procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
• Strictly adhere and observe all safety policies as outlined in the company policies and training sessions
• All other warehouse duties as assigned
• Narrow aisle forklift / Riding pallet jack certified
• Knowledge of Syspro, Microsoft Office an asset
• Knowledge of all inventory and warehouse procedures
• Good communication skills both written and verbal in English
• Exceptional organization skills and ability to prioritize
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.