Local medical furniture manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping Clerk to join their shipping/receiving team. We need a highly organized and efficient shipper to help with the logistics component of their operation.
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- Prepare UPS shipments, including boxing and creating UPS label using UPS Worldship application.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in the warehouse in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Assisting production associates with final assembly.