We are looking for a CNC worker for a local manufacturing company in Battle Creek. This position would be on third shift (11pm to 7am) and responsible for operating the computer numerical control system (CNC) and utilizing machine operating skills in order to maximize production.
Compensation: $9.25 per hour
Work Schedule: 3rd shift: 11pm - 7am Sunday - Thursday
Tasks to Perform:
• Working with micrometers and calipers for measuring purposes
• Programming, setting up, and operating computer numerical control (CNC)
• Maintain safe and clean work environment
• Record keeping
• Maintenance of equipment and supplies utilized on the job
Temp to Hire: Possibility of future opportunities dependent on performance and qualifications
Benefits through ResourceMFG to include:
• Paid Weekly
• Insurance Options
• 90 day hire in with good attendance and job performance.
• Medical: Major Medical, Wellness and Basic plans to choose from
• Term Life
• Short Term Disability
• Preferred Customer Discounts with AT&T and Verizon
• Multitasking in a fast paced, physically demanding manufacturing environment
• Maintain a safe work environment
• 6 months manufacturing experience preferred
• shift flexible
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.