Production Associates Needed in Peachtree City! Forklift Certification is Required!
Must be able to check work to ensure conformance to process control instructions, specifications, and quality standards. Identify, segregate, and report to supervision any non-conforming product. Identify the need for and assist in initiating and implementing corrective and preventive actions when appropriate. • Positive working attitude toward other employees; be a team player. Work with others constructively and abide by company policies and procedures.
Operate forklifts in a safe manner. Must pass all written and driving test.
• Utilize proper lifting techniques.
• Ability to manually move bundles of product and clear jams using proper techniques to avoid injury.
• Operate shingle producing equipment for efficient operation.
• Utilize computer and manual controls to make adjustments to process.
• Clear equipment jams efficiently.
• Understand how to safely clear jams utilizing controls and manual methods.
• Operate product testing equipment.
• Utilize current testing methods and equipment to verify quality of product being produced
• Perform operational and pre-shift start tasks/checks daily.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.