We are looking for entry level Sewing Machine Operators interested in growing and advancing with a local Medical Manufacturing company. They are passionate about saving the lives of others, but you do not need to know a thing about either to go to work. On the job, paid training
- $12.50-$13.50 depending on shift/experience
- 12 hour set rotation 6:30am-6:30pm OR 6:30pm-6:30am
- Work only 15 days a month and have 15 days off!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits plus Wellness Program
- 401K (100 percent match, dollar for dollar up to 6 percent)
- 30 day temp to hire
- Working in a clean room environment
- Staging and setting up automated machines.
- Counting, and packaging product.
- Documenting and data control
- Machine Operators work independently in this manufacturing environment
- 7% wage increase for those working 12 hour night shift
- Brand new on-site gym
- Close to I-15 and Redwood Rd.
- Schedule is built where you work 15 days out of the month(easy to take vacations)