- Independently perform all job duties of machine operation with little or no instruction required such as Machine startup.
- Adjust tooling to maintain proper sizes.
- Replace broken or worn tooling
- Identify non-functioning safety equipment or unsafe conditions
- Conduct daily preventative maintenance checks to include proper coolant levels, filters, fan operation, cleans the machine as needed, etc..
- Secures all tooling and instruments required.
- Troubleshoots and makes adjustments to equipment as needed for problem resolution.
- Completes necessary job related paperwork to include tags, inspection documents, production log, etc.
2 nd shift.
Start time: 4 pm- 6 pm, runs a mandatory 10 hr shift and Saturdays as needed only 5-6 hrs.
Temp to Hire Position! Pay determined on experience.