Come join a great company here in LaGrange, GA!
Shift: 12 HOUR ROTATING SHIFT 7:30-7:30
Responsible for producing Oriented Polypropylene film (OPP).
Primary job responsibilities:
- to safely operate extrusion equipment
- effectively manage incoming resin
- monitor operating conditions and the orientation process to produce a high quality product
- effectively troubleshoot operability and quality issues
- process base sheet rolls
- Using time efficiently
- proactively take advantage of opportunities to help meet production goals by assisting teammates on the orientation lines
- Meet Safety, Quality, Productivity and Teamwork standards.
- Proactively involved in identifying safety hazards and recommending solutions.
- Consistently follow all safety requirements.
- Regularly perform all housekeeping tasks.
- Understand ISO and customer requirements.
- Meter resin according to batch instructions and knowledge of resin mixes and film types.
- Recognize non-conforming, out-of-spec parameters and product.
- Utilize basic trouble shooting skills for quality and operability issues.
- Monitor speed of dies, rolls and ovens, adjust as needed.
- Communicate information to others in relation to the job.
- Document process parameters.