Work for a great company located in LaGrange GA!
The career opportunity you have been waiting for is here - Apply today!
Shift works on a rotating schedule - rotating from days to nights.
- Clean and maintain work station and surrounding area
- Properly load and unload material and parts in machine
- Maintain a high quality of workmanship, quantity of work, and cycle time.
- Recognize and properly use inserts, fixtures, and tooling
- Understand and abide all safety procedures, quality policies, specifications, and instructions
- Other tasks assigned by management personnel
- Adhere to all policies and procedures set forth by the company handbook
- 2+ years experience
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Ability to determine machining and programming issues
- Experienced using general machining tools (Gauges, Micrometers, calipers, 1-2-3 blocks, indicators, etc.)
- Possess a high sense of urgency and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to understand and abide all safety procedures, quality policies, specifications, and instructions
FREE ONLINE COURSES AFTER 80 HOURS!